Sunday, November 21, 2010

thankful to the Lord for my wifey

I can't imagine giving birth.  I mean, I guess I can imagine it, but I will never be able to understand the pain and everything that goes on during the process.  So really, I can't imagine it.  All I know is, I'm thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful wifey.  It's so encouraging to me to see her love and care for both myself and lil' Mateo.

On a side note, some people were asking if "Mateo" was his real name.  I like nicknames, so I'll break it down for you.

Official name: Matthew Hojin Lee
What Korean people can call him: Matthew-yah, Hojin-ah, and apparently, according to my mom, Master Matthew.  Something about how the baby now controls the family.  Don't like the sound of that...maybe time for the rod of discipline
Other nicknames that I like for him: Matt, Matty (only when Patty is referenced: Patty and Matty), Mateo, and my personal favorite (but only for family use), Richino

No comments:

Post a Comment