Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thankful for little breaks...

Each day is so busy, it's easy to get lost in it all and forget about the Lord.  Nothing like a nice stroll around the building, a cup of hot coffee and reflecting on the Lord's goodness in who He is.  The little breaks also remind me that I am tremendously blessed to have a stable job that challenges me to give my best effort everyday.  It's tiring, but a good kind of tiring. 

Back down south we used to have a saying, which I think many people probably already know.  "God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good."  Now it's super easy to just say that phrase without meaning any of it.  But if we can genuinely say it (and of course, as Christians, saved by God's amazing grace, why would we possibly not be able to?), that's such an important phrase to remember.  It honors God for who He is, and it reminds us to continually trust the Lord, no matter what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment