Monday, July 26, 2010

Thankful for new life...

So today we are at the doctor's to find out the gender of the baby.  It is the first ultrasound that I've been able to go to as I'm usually at work.  I had the day off, so we went together and I finally got to see and hear the heart beat, and it was amazing!!!  Praise God, the Giver of life.  He is so gracious to allow us to have this child and raise the child in the fear of the Lord.  The ultrasound lady is being very thorough.  She's checking all of the vital organs and what not and making sure everything is working well...and everything is looking healthy!  Praise the Lord!  Now she's checking the gender of the baby...and...the baby's a boy!!!  Woohoo!  :)  I mean, I would've been happy  either way, but I was rooting for a boy..hehe

All in all, we are so thankful that God has been gracious in keeping the wifey and baby very healthy.  Please continue praying for them.  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment