Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shout out to Chimes Ginger Chews

My buddy Ben works for this company.  No, he did not ask me to do this.  And plus, I don't think too many people read this blog anyways.  haha.  (crying inside)

But these little bad boys are GOOD.  Like, really good.  They are flavorful, refreshing, help me with digestion, and I think (Ben would have to confirm or deny this) that they are good for you.

And there's like 10 different flavors or something.  Original is my favorite.

I don't think they're sold in big grocery markets yet, but you can definitely get them on Amazon.  Hope you decide to be adventurous and give it a go!

And since this is a blog dedicated to giving thanks to the Lord, why not give Him thanks for creating us with taste buds and the mental ability to experience the food we're eating?  It really blows my mind when I start to think about all the intricacies of food, and how God is the Master Designer of it all.  Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Whole Foods carries them. Also, occasionally Hibbard House.

    ReplyDelete